Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Question Answered Or Was It Not Answered?

Ok, I have wondered about things that are as weird as glue on cereal. Today I asked this girl named ( Brackets) that is french that seems to speak perfect english if she thinks in French. She said yes, most of the time. I am such a retard.
Then there is a girl named Paula who I met that is from Europe ( Too old for me I think), I said to her, " I get the impression that you are an immigrant" . I am such an idiot but I made a friend. Yeah. Not being racist, just being me.
So all of this means that people that speak Arabic and English think in Arabic? I think I will ask one of them. Time for me to get my ass kicked. Ohh what fun.


I think I need it bad, really bad. Maybe I'll just go, no ones in the washroom anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

Will you go out with me Mr. sexy gary supertron?
We can have a threesome with castro stevis ( my boyfriend )
You make me so excited I let out orgasmic screams everytime I think of you castro baby.
ohhh... ohhhhhh...OHHHHHH!!!!

November 23, 2006 2:58 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

The Answer is NO, I will not Pretend and Castro Stevis in to your BF

November 23, 2006 6:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
Yeha .. she's crazy alright. Makes me laugh acctually, but you should probley be rather scared. I mean I know I would be if some daranged barney chick was orgasuming over me :| Lmao. But that's just me. Hope ya figure out who she is soon.. before it goes to far.

Love ya!
x0x Bayley x0x

November 25, 2006 12:28 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home