Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Steve Vai - In My Dreams With You

This video features Devin Townshed on vocals. This is no where near as heavy as some of the music either of them does. I was just listening to Strapping Young Lad ( in which Townshed plays guitar and sings)which is much heavier than this. This is like modernized 90's music video which I happen to like. Check it out. I think I am going post another video today also. Happy Birthday Pickle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home