Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Never Shut Up and Stereotypes

Who will not agree with this one. I can not shut up for a second. I was waiting at a bus stop the other night when this Arabic dude told me in a sort of not serious tone " Shut Up". Will guess what, I thank him. He made me realize that I must be the most annyoing person on the earth next to Figgy and Adam ( I will describe Adam at a later date but who knows where this is going). Thanks man.
I was talking to this girl I like and one of her friends both from Kuwait. Never let people tell you Middle Easterners are all bad, they are not. Remember that I only stereotype groups not so much individuals. I fall under phenomenon call contact hypothesis.
In closing I will say racism is stupid. People are not bad because of culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home