Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, October 23, 2006

The one i truly love

ok , heres the real deal, the chick on the right, with the red shirt on, is the one that i actually love, and i know her and see her every week of the year. I dont know when, but i will ask her out. So whoever you are 5 barneygirl, i dont care about you, go away, we dont like you!!!!!

P.S. I LOVE RACHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

Oh Steve,My question is when will you get the balls to ask her out. Does she know her pic is on here, I bet not. I don't care though cause I am Gary. Good move on the 80 year old man though.

October 24, 2006 9:58 a.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

sniff sniff
stop joking baby

October 30, 2006 2:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home