Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, October 13, 2006

This Man likes his Mustard

Ever notice how some people like the weirdest things.
Like some kids like holding their crap in because they think it feels good. Other people eat chalk. I watched Monk Coppola once eat chalk. I think he snorted it to but if he did, it didn't work.
The point is that eating toothpaste is also not cool. It is okay in doses but a bunch of it is just sick.
I wonder what people see in sniffing glue, licking the wall, eating pasta? Its all sick especially the pasta. I hate pasta, its sick. KD is not my thing since it is like eating plastic. I actually saw them strips of cheese go hard in my fridge. They felt like plastic. SICK, thats why I don't eat them.
People are causing what I have predicted before. The Clothing Depression. It is going to happen with the amount of fat slobs I have been seeing. I will see many tonight. I am very unlucky. I am not attracted to fat people. They cause the clothing depression.
This was the most unorganized thing I have ever wrote. The pic is from Mental Ernies website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home