Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pavement?

Well its been a while since I posted on here so I guess this is it, recently I was informed that my road is getting paved, and I flipped!!!!!!!! That is awesome, I cant wait till its done so I can go dick around on it, and right now a backhoe is doin some work outside my house and im really excited!!!

p.s. if rach or bailey or Kristin read this, I love u all!!!! And I will see u tomorrow

6 Comments:

Blogger Castro Stevis said...

ok 5barneygirl, i got a question fer u. why in all hell do u like me so much????? it doesn't make any sense, cause u dont even know who i am or what i look like!!!!!!!!!! So if u can please leave a comment or email me with ur explanation!

October 04, 2006 3:43 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

I heard about that. Hugo told me. When are we burning your computer proceser?

October 04, 2006 5:34 p.m.

 
Blogger Castro Stevis said...

i dunno, i guess we can probbly do it this weekend, if everyone is available, and if the weather is good, and if monk will get me a lighter, and some carb cleaner

October 05, 2006 9:12 a.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

I like you because you are different and in my opinion most guys are super sexy!!!
Luv u baby!!

October 05, 2006 3:42 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steve baby!
Hows it going hun? Not to shabby down here in Meaghers Grant! Well, just leaving you a note so you know I was acctually here. C'ya tonight ;) .. At cadets :P lol
Love ya lots !
x0xBayleyx0x

MG HAF!

October 05, 2006 4:26 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfixable_mind99@hotmail.com

October 05, 2006 4:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home