Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What do you think Hugo looks like?

I am wondering what you think Hugo looks like. Send me an e-mail to supertronblog@hotmail.com and I will post the pictures you send me.
I have yet to figure out what Hugo looks like myself and I write the story. I will admit that he ain't normal and Hugo likes Dragonforce, Frank Zappa, Buckethead and Heart. You can also draw him with the Magic Barf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home