Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Tractor and the Smart Car

When I was talking to Monk this morning we saw this crappy Smart Car. He was like " I would like to see that tractor own that thing". I so wish I could have five of them so I could destroy each one of them a different way. What fun I would have with it.
You could
- Smash them
- Drop it off a building
- Run it over with a tank
- Let it get owned by a a John Deere
- Burn it
- Sink it
- Shoot it all to hell
- Saw it up ( with a big saw, I don't know where I will find one)
- Let to land yaughts have a demolition derby with it
- Give the keys to a drunk hobo

There are many more ways to do it. Leave a comment supertronblog@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home