Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ask Gary a Question

No one has asked me anything in a long time so I am bored. I could ask myself questions but that would suck. I got a question for Castro3/Stevis. What cereal is better: Captain Crunch or Golden Grahams? I thing both are the own the selves at the grocery store.
I also wonder where Frankster is? He hasn't posted on here since August. We need more from that guy. I can understand Monk but not Frankster.
A big shout out to General Mills, Golden Grahams Rule.

1 Comments:

Blogger Castro Stevis said...

i dunno, i guess golden grams are better, because cap't crunch cuts up the roof of my mouth, so that really decides it

October 04, 2006 3:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home