Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, September 22, 2006

I Changed It Finally



I got my signature for my posts to say Mr.Gary Supertron. I hope it worked. I am still Gary though
On another topic, check out Jackass 2 which I believe is out in theaters today. Also check out the
guitar on the left. You can buy that guitar which Steve Vai is auctioning off to help a friend of his who is battling a disease.

1 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

cool
I think Hugo looks like the pilsbury dough boy with red shorts and a pinkish juicey juice colored shirt.
Hi castro Stevis!!
I'm thinking about you.

September 22, 2006 9:54 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home