Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rice Van Wanken on Hugo



Hugo and the gang had won the battle.-...-Will you join us?-...Hugo said: "Alright".

That is basically what happened. I thought it was more like the pile of magic barf when I saw it. Thanks again Rice or Surp. What am I suppose to call you anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

If you're talking to a lady you never asks her how to call her. You just 'surprice' her!
I'm not a lady, I'm wallwalking male. So Surp will do.
Y're welcome Mr.G.Supertron.

October 06, 2006 4:49 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home