Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Art of Sex and Idiots

I was over hearing someone talk today about someone they met. I know what your thinking, this is just another story from that usless Gary again. No this is one of those things I don't know where it will lead to because I don't plan anything, not even The Adventures of Hugo.
First thing these people were saying how they met this guy and openly tells them that he has two STD's. Thats just bright now, ruin all of your chances with a hot girl that you may have had half a chance with. I think that this guy likes bragging about having STD's like they are battle scars from being in the wild.
The second is something Monk overheard. I should let him tell you but he probably won't. He told me about a girl that was about 24. She was telling someone about how she told her boyfriend that if he didn't want to have a child with him right then that she would dump him. My question is WHY? Is she nuts? She must be like the letter S off of Wonder Showzen; Nuts, Nucking Futs ( That was on purpose). Just because you love a person doesn't mean you have kids with them.
All as I got to say is now that I have some choice in front of my face, I better get someone that is not resembling the mind set of someone that is on crack. I don't know who it will be but I will know soon. I guess I'll see how the four day weekend goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home