Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

You Know Want It

That statment above is a true one. You know you want it. Me, Mr. Gary Supertron, The head Huncho of Supertron Random knows how you like it. Whether it comes to burgers, pickles, music or me. I am perfect for you.
What did you think? That is not a pick up line. I'd be shot down like a Sewage Plane flying over a hot pot of acid. Or like a bird flying over a hunters decoys. But I am perfect for you, you just have not realized it yet.
Okay, I promise a video for this weekend, possibly tonight. I know that I didn't post one for almost two weeks. It could be anything. I hope for a good rant this weekend too. I have not even figured out what this even is or if it is about anyone.

Good move Castro3/ Stevis! Not like she cost you any money. Not like you ever saw her. Not like you got any STD's from her. My next rant will be on Internet dating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home