Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Answer Bin for 5 Barney Girl/ Castro3/Stevis Response.

This is coming due to the several comments that have been left on Supertron Random yesterday by 5Barney Girl.

You never really asked to many questions but brought up enough things that need to be corrected.
1. Castro3/Stevis is not sexy, Never will be, Never was and doesn't have a chance at least for now with anyone. I pity the person who would want to make a video of him dancing. It would be a huge laugh but the tape and camera would have to be burnt and the camera man would need an eye transplant. For one thing that picture of his " ONE TRUE LOVE HAD TO BE REMOVED".

2. I will not ever go out with you because that is Internet dating, remember Polly and Tom, you are probably one of them. There is also no chance of it because you are either a15 year old girl or an 80 year old man. Never will you see the day, I do not like kids or old people in that way. SICK!

3. I will not join any orgy with you because that is sick. Castro Stevis in it makes it so scary I would jump off the bridge if I didn't think the way I do. Also I know that it was not his idea. I never want to see any of you naked and especially not Castro Stevis. That is the TRUTH.

4. You and Castro Stevis were never going out, You only imagined it. I don't know what he thinks of the entire thing but I know the bottom line. There was nothing between you both. Castro Stevis is not going out with anyone, he has no chance with anyone around him. If you ever see him you will know.

5. I am Mr.Supertron on the Vai forums. Thanks for noticing. I post on there every so often. They help a lot. Who are you one there anyway?

Castro3/Stevis Response: Why the hell did you send me that e-mail? WE WERE ALL OFFENDED. You had everything going ass backwards from the start. People that say the have no possible way to go with you and change their mind are SUPPOSE TO CALL THEM BACK, NOT US CALL YOU TO SEE IF YOU ARE STILL NOT GOING. Don't you think that was a little stupid? You made Pickle look like the bad one there. I know it was not him. IT WAS ALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Smarten up.

You can get in an anger fit if you wish at me but you brought this on. It is not us, it is you. THINK ABOUT IT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Hugo! Hugo! Hugo! Call Hugo! Caaaaaaaaall Huuuuuuuuuugoooooooooooo! Here he comes. Hi, Hugo, are you into 5Barney Girl? Hugo-you-frog-one I do mean. You must be, don't you? Good old desert-frog. http://kim-fontaine.com/ looks nice to me. Hé?

November 01, 2006 10:24 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home