Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Damn Decisions

You know when you want someone but you don't know if you want to ask the individual. Will I am having that problem but I have decided. I am just going for it, this time I got nothing to lose.
If anything I have got it made. Won't have to see her if I get shot down. Awsome.

Hope to see the Trailer Park Boys movie soon. Never do dates at fast food restaurants. Screw up. Mc Screw Up perhaps. Think outside to movie theatre seat.

2 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

you gonna ask mne out?
the answer is yes just to let you know

October 30, 2006 2:06 p.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

sorry for the spelling error

October 30, 2006 2:06 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home