Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Annoying vs. Not Annoying

Okay I am the most annoying person around. I may not be Figgy or Adam but I am pretty bad. I know, I am Mr. Gary Supertron.
The thing is that I know when not to be annoying. I don't want to be too annoying. I am wanting to get more chances to talk to a person but she is always with her friends. I don't care if people come up to me when I am with my friends but some people do not like that. Then I am having to deal with cultural differences to which make me confused. But things are improving. She does not seem to think that I am messed up now.
Now Figgy on the other hand is an idiot and won't stop.
I also hate when I meet somebody and as soon as I leave them I can not remember what their face looks like. Oh I hate that a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home