Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Concepts of Mongo

Is it true that golf is one of the most frustrating sports of all time? Yes in fact Yeti's are the cause of erectile dysfunction. But the really guestion is will I find out today or will I not? Not if a monkey that just got out of rehab is about to attack a village of Green Bean Men kinda like the Green Giant guy but smaller. So in an attempt to find out why I must go to planet Sorcon, I will throw out one package of generic cereal and a potato skin so a cat can have a not so great gut filling.
So at the moment, my head hurts due to the fact that I was laying on a metal pole. Maybe thats why that cloud looked like the Trix bunny about to take a huge bite out of nothing or maybe a centipede. So maybe if a Stone Cutter from Alabama attacked a city of Crabs he would get attacked by the Trix bunny.
So if I can find out what I want to find out, I will know if I can get an attachment for awashing machine to have an ice cream maker on it. ( Real question may not exist)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home