Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Letter S

Everything I have been talking about lately has something to do with the letter S.
Sounds like Sesame Street will its not. I can not wait to get an Ibanez S470.
Then there is that person named ( Add Name Here) who I talk about a lot.

Now I had to shorten this up because the power went out
and I had to start over again. I hate that, I was listening to an awsome Rush song and I couldn't finish it. Will lets hope things line up better than the time Pinochio tried to lie to his slave master.
Shout outs go out to Pickle, Mr. G, JD, Chris M ( Our song was too awsome " Bobo was his Master"), Bob, Monk, Castro3/Stevis, Kayla, Mellisa, Jon ( Not to be confused with Mr. G)
Mitchel ( Polesmoker), Peddle, That guy that can actually blow smoke rings( You make smoking look like fun), and now to the following countries which include Canada, Norway, China, Kuwait,Buckethead Land, Corktown Indonasia, Japan, Petoria.

Get the hidden Message? Photo from www.ibanez.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home