Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Inaccuracy of Clifford, The Big Red Dog


As you all know and I should not have to tell you, I think the new age kids show is complete crap. http://supertronrandom.blogspot.com/2006/08/new-age-kid-show-good-or-bad.html should tell you all about my thoughts.
Clifford, The Big Red Dog has strcuk my attention. Having watched the show four or five times ( At least I admit it and its been a while) I know what it is about. Its not the worst show out there with a dog in it. Look at Teachers Pet, a show that I am uncertain if it is still on the air. Its pathetic because the dog pretends to be a kid so it can go to school. That may work for a bit until junior high comes along and a chick wants him he's as good as socially destroyed.
But lets get back in focus. Clifford is a Big Red Dog that is owned by Emily Elizabeth because she thought when he was small he was cute. Lets get started.

1. No dog has that shade of red. As far as I know Crayola is not breeding dogs.

2. A dog can not grow that big. I don't care what anyone says. Supposedly he grew that big from "Love". I think a better explaination is steroids and I don't know how that is Love.

3. The cost to keep Clifford would be enormous. If you notice on the show, he's eating pretty good. I don't see any ribs. Imagine how much the county would want for a dog licence. You couldn't hide him in the basement when the dog catcher comes around. Also that house he stays in would be a fortune. Its literally another house. The upkeep would be phenominal.

4. All dogs stink. Clifford would be raunchy especially after a jog in the rain with that girl. If you didn't hear him coming, you'd smell him for a mile. I have also noticed that you never see any sheddings from him in their town. You could cloth all of the poor in their town thanks to that dog. But their is no poor people on television, they drag down the egos of the rich.

5. What do all dogs do? They urinate and they don't care where it is. Well Clifford must have huge bladder. Every time he let go, he'd make a mud pit and and a smeller at that. You wouldn't be safe because evertime a dog eats or drinks they urinate.

6. Now for Number Two: Feces. Clifford would make mountains. Just imagine how big just one Nugget would be. It would be guarenteed to weigh 500 lbs for sure if not more. On top of that he would have a few of those in him and this would be a daily occurance that usually happens more than once. This would put your heavy duty grocery store pooper scooper to shame. You'd need a a Cat excavator and some dump trucks for this mess. Who could afford it? You couldn't walk that dog, he'd shit on a car and destroy it. What are you gonna do, pull him back. Even if you could he's than gonna get on you. " Death or Lawsuit".

7. Emily Elizabeth would not be safe from him. If you think in actual scale shes the size of a dog bisquit to a real dog. Except this time its real meat and not hard cheap flour. He'd eat her for a taste of what the rest of that richy rich town's been basteing themselves in for flavour. Mmm Mmm.

You must be wise people. Clifford is a nightmare not only on the town but on the pocket book too. Hugo agrees. Peace out G Money

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny 'cause it's TRUE.

November 27, 2006 12:10 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who The Hell are you Homer Simpson? I wanna know.

November 27, 2006 12:27 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why?

November 27, 2006 12:27 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do You know me or do I know who you are from somewhere? Name seems familiar. I gotta a good rant coming.

November 27, 2006 12:29 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know me maybe from tele-ha-vision?
I know you from Supertron Random.

November 27, 2006 12:31 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Deja-vu"... not funny at all.

November 27, 2006 12:33 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

nice joke, I still wanna know who you are. Tell me in person cause I think you know me. Castro Stevis do you know?

November 28, 2006 9:29 a.m.

 
Blogger Castro Stevis said...

nodda clue man im quite confused myself

November 28, 2006 8:18 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home