Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Adventures of Hugo 11 Pt 1

The phone is starting to ring. Hugo flies for the phone and answers it. A strange voice with a strange accent answers.
Telemarketer-" Hello, is Mr. Ut O there"
Hugo- Who
TM- Mr. Ut O ( eww toe)
Hugo- You mean Utu
TM- Can you get him
Hugo- thats me
TM- Would you like to purchase a Torso Buff exercise machine
Hugo- I casn not understand you
TM- Would you like to purchase a Torso Buff exercise machine. I will give you todays deal which is eight easy weekly payments of $99?
Hugo- Would you make the payments for me? ( Mocking TM)
TM- I do not understand what you are saying
Hugo- Give it to me for free or else
TM- Are threatening me sir?
Hugo- No, I am promising you that I will stop this garbagey like scam.
TM- No you will not. The Gods of the Telemarketing world will not stand for your crap.
Hugo- Well you are gonna have to. You are an idiot who will get fired from your job because you speak like crap.
TM- I am giving you good deal. If you use machine, you will get strong. Now you do not stand chance against Telemarketing warrior Gods.
Hugo- You are gonna get fat from sitting at your phone. Maybe you should buy the machine so you can lose some weight you ugly fat bohemoth. Go eat your crap.
TM- I will prosecute you in court.
Hugo- I will Take Over The World.
The phone is smashed by the TM. UTU said I tracked the phone call, they called fro the evil region of Gravy Village Canada. Hugo asked where is that? Utu says your gonna soon find out. The gang was off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home