Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Supertron Random Notice

When sending us things to post, don't have it being about particular people ( Celebrities and political leaders are fine but no threats). There is to be nothing that is about any particular country, race, religion or group of people.
Nothing in any of the above things will ever be posted. I recieved an Email that I felt was a little over the line and I will not post it.
We will accept almost anything especially hate mail about this blog.
Send your thoughts to supertronblog@hotmail.com or leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleppous said...

supertronrandom blog had invited me to contribute in writing . I wrote my first contribution under title "An action from Teharan". it was totally about what happens daily in the middle east. The eidtor had published my contribution which pushed me to write my second contribution. I wrote about the american policy in the world and how if america didn't respect others , it would face an action which might be an attack inside america. My words has not been publsihed and in the beginning i didn't know the reason. Today when i opened the blog , I was surprised due what i had red. They didn't mention my name ; however, every single word reffer to me when they are talking about hate and invitation to hate........In what i wrote , there were no sign for these thing .It was a kind of analysis of the American policy. Iam as muslim againt all kind of killing whatever was its source. This is a link to what I wrote and the reply from supertronrandom blog.

May 11, 2006 9:20 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home