Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My view on Monk

Yesterday I told Monk to post something and he did. As you can see, this blog got a lot crazier. I am doing this at a time a am not supposed to and if I get caught, the monkey p will catch. I am getting rushed to watch a hockey fight by a recently posted person. I will leave with this. Don't be like the monk. I will post again soon. My thoughts on Monk. He is the most screwed up person I know. I got to go visit him in Jambi.
Your thoughts shoud go to supertronblog@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, whatever buddy, bass guitar rocks... and gary is far from a loser.

May 01, 2006 2:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home