Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Crap From Today

I was trying to update this earlier but I couldn't because the computer I was on was not mine, so it was slow as hell. So here it goes.
I should say that anyone that I know that goes on this will totally sign me into the mental house soon. I made a fake magazine called Supertron Random which was totally messed up and stupid. M. Singer, if your reading this you are wasting your time. I wish I really had that magazine for real but it won't come any time soon. In case you are waiting for it to come out, check out some google video crap.
The Emo Kid that I work around made me realize how weird that they really are. He just seems to be obsessed with strange pictures that are sort of that retarded anime and video game like. He ain't even a bad one ( sorry my grammer sucks). I was at a mall one day and I walked into this store just to get the evil eye from an emo kid. The only problem in his life probably was not being allowed to get a Happy Meal toy because his mom thought he was too old. At least he was not a goth( I don't know about now) so if he live a few more months ( If he isn't a hardcore emo), I'm sure he will be semi normal. Maybe more than me.
P.S. Dave and Ryan you are nosy pricks. You will realize you suck sometime.
Send you r thoughts to supertronblog@hotmail.com or leave a comment. I post anything ( just About).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home