Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Introduction

Hello, I happen to be new here. Supertron or Gary or whatever the fuck he's called has been on my ass to post something, I'll bet he wont expect this. You can call me Monk, and let me tell ya, this blog is gonna get fucking exciting, as I'm sure it's gonna get the the point where Gary and I are gonna be in a fucking war to see who can upstage who when it comes to posting fucked up shit.

Well, I plan to use George Carlin's seven dirty words and his expansion of four more in this post, and shit, i've already used two. Here's a few thoughts going through my head.


There are too many cocksuckers, motherfuckers, assholes, twats and cunts that have hot chicks, and I got jack shit. It's a fucking piss off. I shouldn't have to resort to kidnapping to get some, for fuck's sake.


This world is gonna be fucking fun soon. Once resources start running out, it's going to be a massive worldwide riot. I can't fucking wait.

I could of sworn it was the evening at lunch today. The sky was realling fucking cool, it could only have been enhanced by DMT.

I have to play bass for awhile, and study for something, so I'm going to condense some of my fucked up thoughts into point form.

  • Tits always look better in a pink sweater
  • Dean Rudolph is a fucking idiot for not thinking so
  • Pray to the sun, because at least you can see the sun and can hide from it if you want to masturbate
  • Don't look at the sun too long, though, because you'll become the next Jimmy Wichard
  • Fart and turd are stupid inclusions to George Carlin's list
  • Bill Hicks is like Chomsky, but with dick jokes
  • I'm pretty sure Geddy Lee is a cyborg of some sort.
  • The more I hear about water conservation, the more I want to waste it.
  • Exponential derivatives suck
  • I really did manage to use all of the words on George Carlin's list
  • There are too many fat fucks
  • Ice cream cake kicks ass
  • All 12 year olds should be forced to watch the Trailer Park Boys and watch A Clockwork Orange twice, play the latest GTA game, drink a two-four and smoke an ounce, all in one weekend.

Peace,
Monk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this comment confuses me. i think you're weird

April 26, 2006 4:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home