Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Did You See a UFO Last Night?

I can probably guess that you didn't see a UFO last night. I have nothing to really say and I have not posted something for a few days. Will hopefully Monk Coppella will write something soon. If he doesn't, I will bother him constantly about it. I need something to bitch about. Put something in my comment box so I can complain about it. I will just ramble on like an old man now.
Cheese stuck to dishes is horrible.
We will not post anything that is against any country even if it is about BUSH and the USA invading IRAQ.
HUGO the MONKEY IS A NO NO.
McDonalds burger is not from Canada.
McDonalds sucks.
I HATE IRVING BLUE CANOE, it is so lame and ugly.
Watch Wonder Showzen.
Matthew Good better leave a comment on my blog or I will leave a million comments on his like I did to FWR Productions blog
Buckethead's Nottingham Lace is so awsome.
What happened to Dickie Dee bikes?
People that steal things from others make me sick!!!!!
Remember that guy that smoked cuban cigars all of the time and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home