Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Check out the 2nd best internet blog, FWR Productions

This blog is hilarious. I wish I was that funny. Any one who says it is not is a loser. Your views are amazing. FWR Productions, if you read this, we want you to send your thoughts about us to our email, supertronblog@hotmail.com
Also talk about Supertron Random on your blog.
For the rest of you, read this stuff, it is great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleppous said...

I red your comment on my blog and i want only to know your email and subjects you want me to write in

May 05, 2006 7:53 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home