Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Two Shades Darker Than Phez

Two Shades darker I guess. Exotic and damn well HOT. Man I gotta get that one to work but my luck is awful. Ha I almost made a ryhme.
Okay maybe four shades darker than Phez but that don't matter. Phez is actually a white person so I guess that don't count and now I am reminded of the Triple Oreo that was made of people. A real back back breaker it was. I would be dead and not reporting what is wrong with the world on here.
Vacation starts tommorow and I can't wait. I am not finished Christmas shopping which sucks but I am off for two weeks and should be jamming and possibly starting to try and film the Supertron Random movie, blow up a snowman, poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home