Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Really Insane People

I myself will tell you that I am an insane person. But I am not really a mental case to an extreme. But now I know that someone is an extreme case that I never would have expected.
When you see a mental case what do you say? Maybe do you need some assistance from an adult? Are you a retarded blogger? Well probably is what I say. But so are drunk people at an Oktober Fest eating worms thinking they are burgers. Its just so damn weird why someone acts that way. Maybe they are drunk or have a mental problem.
If someone goes so out of their way to mess with you they must have a problem. They ain't even getting paid for it. Idiots. Do your Job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home