Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pickin the Chicken

So I am learning chicken pickin in the electric guitar. It is different I must say. I also must say that modern country music and most old stuff is complete crap. John 5 is good along with Chet Atkins. There are some others.
Don't expect anything from me tommorow due to my busy scheduale. Its gonna suck for the next week but then I am on vacation. Sweet Deal. Fuckusayouis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home