Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Robiatics

I saw it and it was as ugly as a goose with its head in a bucket of orange gravy. So if you don't smell bolony, Figgy ain't there. Well since he ain't here I can feel safe. ( No it is not Chris M)
So I hear he thinks he is so important that half of the worlds problems wouldn't exist if he was not born. Well you are no more important than what the price of generic nipple cream is on Halloween. Maybe $30. Rip off for the people who suffer from Nipple Bronchitis.
So something good has happened to this world. Julia dropped out and I am so happy. I will never have to put up with her again. She thought she would learn wisdom. Stupid Bitch wouldn't learn any wisdom even if she was living with an old man and she was 1000 years old. Just the thought of her makes me wanna throw up into that bucket of orange gravy. Well she better start trying to get along with flour. If they don't work together I plan on driving by her with a my truck and splashing her when she is a street pigeon.
You know what else I hate. Seedy Bread. That stuff is so gross. I want bread not bird food. I don't think I have a Beak and feathers or claws. Seedy Bread is gross and I know that Cracked Wheat stuff I had this morning had a seed in it. The companies that make seedy bread should be sued for making me have to eat it. Arrrrrrrgh. I blame it on the phenominon of Robiatics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?

December 08, 2006 3:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home