Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Reverse Gamers

Ever hear of that movie where these people were playing a video game that started to play them instead of what it was suppose to be? Well maybe not in that sense but we are the game this time. You don't play us we play you! Thats the way it is gonna be around here for a bit.
So someone wasted our time or so they thought. Well I wasted their's because they came on Supertron Random. Suckers! This is meant to waste your time.
Pickle and Castro Stevis are great gamers. I bet they can play our game really good. So could Dragonforce. You know all they must do is play video games.
I must say that I hate the following media items. That 70's Show, Friends, The OC, Falcon Beach, The new Simpsons episodes ( the older ons were good), Black Eyed Peas, House, CSI, Sex and the City, Cosmopolotian, People Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Wrestling publications, Jet ( they are not rockstars), Little People/Big World( We know that they live and breath air. Who cares if they are rich and get to do more than us. I know if they were not rich they would not have a televison show. Maybe it would then be called Little people/Big Streets/Little Change. Right Now I would call it Little Ugly People/Big Heads), Corner Gas, Degrassi High ( All versions), Celtic Music ( It just blows), The Cottars, Anime and Manga, Pokemon, The Golden Girls, Full House ( Uncle Jesse, I Shat self and now my pants are all wet), Home Alone ( All of em suck and are reallly lame), The Scooter Store commercials, Infomercials, The Shopping Channel, Any of those commercials that are on during The Price is Right ( Go Bob Barker), Much Music, Ovaltine commericials ( No More Ovaltine Please?), Body Break Commercials, Six Flags Commercials, Reboot, That rippoff of Cinderella movie which I can not remember is name, Shop Girl, Christmas with The Cranks ( Kill me Kill me), TLC, Arch Enemy ( Not completly but I ain't in love), The Pirates of the Carribean ( a pirates movie for stupid now people who can't get out of that box they live in), A Baby Story, A Wedding Story, A Makeover Story, Trading Spaces, Any other house show, King of Queens, General Hospital, Another World, The Young and The Restless, The Bold and The Beautiful, Holla Back Girl, Rich Girl, Modern Country, Tyra ( Just the talk Show), Mauri Show, The Peoples Court, Shows where the build Bridges, and last but not least The Musical Cats.

Quick Name off all of the ones I forgot, I know there is more, oh yeah The Elvis Movie ClamBake, Elvis is awsome though!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny..!!!

December 14, 2006 3:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read any of that I just went straight to comments - so you didn't waste my time!

December 16, 2006 8:16 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home