Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Answer Bin

Question: What do you believe in as far as religion goes? Ru Catholic? Christian? Other? - Amy Is A Duck

Answer: Me, Mr. Supertron is a an Anglican but I don't really go to church much. Not something to proud of but its true. The minister is kinda stuck up and weird anyway so I guess thats my excuse. I don't like forcing what I think about things onto others like Jehovas so I don't talk about religion much if ever. I am not exactly the best person in the world but I certainly am not the worst.

Editor Note. If you would like to ask Gary a Question, ask a question in the comment box. It will be answered as soon as possible. Just make sure that the post you put it on says posted by Gary. Thank You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home