Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Gary is a fucking IDIOT!

I apologize to all the people who are pissed about Gary spamming their blogs. I do not condone this activity, nor incourage it. Please refer to Gary as mongo from now on, for being such a fucking mong. His drawings suck balls, don't they?

Another thing, be careful what you wish for, because it may come true and you may be wanting to shoot yourself in the face with a 12 guage

Here's some thoughts...

-I'm tired. I should go to bed, but I wont
-Bromwell High rocks
-Dale Earnhardt Jr. and I have a lot in common
-Matthew Good is an asshole
-The pink pills are for your sanity
-Jambi!
-Proms are fucking stupid
-Dick Tracy is probably a dick
-I hate Electronic Arts
-Tits are quite possibly the greatest fucking thing ever
-Motherfucker is a better word than shit
-Shit is a better word than poop
-Hahahaha, I typed poop.

Take 'er sleazy, and listen to Rush

Your Eternal Master,
Monk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home