Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Writings on Other Peoples Blogs


Well over the last few weeks I have found some great news. Someone actually went on my blog read a part of it or
saw my comment and ranted about me. Will if they think that they aree hurting me they are not. For them I say Thank You. You told someone else about mine and Monk's blog and thats what I want. Will people like Livie and Tallistar have gotten sick of me but I don't stop there. For you people who don't like me leaving the ad for this on your blog, rant about here and on yours.
I hope you like the picture I put in. I have to live up to the name Supertron Random so this interchange pic will sure as hell do the job. The reader profiles are coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyjoy said...

umm thanks for the comment but it really wasnt a comment...

June 17, 2006 9:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home