Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Answer Bin

Q: Where did you come up with the name Supertron Random?- 5Barney Girl

A: I started calling myself Mr.Supertron to be dumb and different. It had a cool ring to so I used it. When I was really tied up with doing work, I thought I should make a Blog for something to do on the internet. I knew it would be something along the lines Supertron something. I wanted this to be so random it would give people with low tolerance to people like me a heart attack. So Supertron Random is now the blog name. I should have set the account up to post things saying posted by Mr.Supertron but instead I used Gary Garrison, my fake name. It is not my real name. My real name is not used very often on the net and never on this blog.
Gary aka Mr.supertron

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

July 18, 2006 9:30 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

July 20, 2006 5:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home