Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Why Do Movies From Now Almost Always Suck?

On Saturday night I finally decided to do what I never usually do, watch a movie. It was Big Momma's House 2 which ism the sequel to Big Momma's House which is about an FBI agent who dresses up as a Fat Women to spy on the family.
Expecting a good movie I eagerly watched for something funny. A few cheap jokes later and the movie turns into the usual crap that movies from now are about. NOTHING. This movie left me totally unsatisfied. At least I didn't watch it in theatres or I would have exploded in rage from being so damn bored.
Whats the point of this post. Don't watch this unless you can't move your body from the neck down. Hell, even if you couldn't, there are more productive thing to do than watch this. You could stare at the wall, go on Supertron Random, Sit on the floor. All of those thing are more satisfing than this movie. If you really want to watch a movie, check out Hotel Rwanda.
supertronblog@hotmail.com
Also you can now ask me question via the commnent box and I will answer them as soon as possible. Knock yourself out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

July 18, 2006 9:30 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home