Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, June 16, 2006

A Day At The Thrift Store is a NO NO on the Blogger

People are getting sick of I Gary Garrison posting my blog name on their site just to make them go on mine. A person named Amy W. is slightly ticked with it. I think that she should go sit on a rock or something ( The lame joke is a mock of something Amy said). While others just don't care, some people just put up a fuss over nothing. Oh No it's the spam man or oh I can't possibly be seen with that on my blog. Well tough and I you see supertronrandom.blogspot.com in your comment box, you are not alone. Just leave a comment on my blog or send an email to supertronblog@hotmail.com Anything goes on here so start sending the hate mail and Amy hope you don't mind but I like leaving pointless comments on peoples blogs like yours. Ha aha aha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home