Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Deja Vu

I just had it. I dreamt a while ago I was on Supertron and listening to Children of Bodom with a Killswitch Engage CD on the desk. And five minutes ago it hapened. So what gonna happen next? A giant Ballon advertising the new Dream Theater Album will fly by my house. Or a house fly will grow into an enormous monster and suck blood from trout.
This isn't the first time that this sort of thing has happened. And its no lie. No More Lies is an awsome song.
I think that if an octapus could fly and bacon could swim that we would have a better chance of going to mars soon. But if we did I am sure the bolony monster would get us. So ugly cheese should be sent instead.

Ok I never dream the last bit but the first is true. Weird as I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home