Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One More Week of This Monster Vacation

I must say I have wasted my vacation. I accomplished pretty well nothing. We have slacked on Supertron a lot so we have had more filler than actual solid rants although the rants we had were actually good quality. Monk had a few good ones. I had a few good ones.
But next week this time is our last time and back to eight months of the grind. But the grind means no more cleaning, and a lot more doing nothing but a more having to think. And yes Hot damn there are girls. Sift through the fat ones and you got the nice looking chicks. And Doyle will be there so we can hang with him every morning.
Now for my message, You fat people and retared people who think that you end all of all can go snort crack with off an old mans ass. I think operation foot in the door is going to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home