Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Mutley The Greasy Man/Dog

Check out some of the comments that Mutley The Dog has left for us to read. http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25673663&postID=116621750566178284 He thinks that I did not waste his time but I did. I waste everyones with this blog. But thats besides the point. Supertron Random has its purpose.
Well as far as I know Mutley is a dog. But he claims to want to be an internet millionare. Is into to gothic culture and sex but who isn't into that? Gothic Culture means he must be a weirdo. And that whole Blow Job from a cashier thing is pretty weird. Kinky maybe.
This guy reminds me of two EMO kids making out. Its gross to watch, think about and would be akward being them. Since I am not a gothic, Emo, punk, skinhead, gangsta,nube,greasy Mutley the Dog Blogger, Figgy, Adam, Julia, kock,prep, or Japanamaie nerd, Big Greasy Corner Store Rich guy I would not know the situation. Mutley the Dog is definitely one of those guys I would not want to meet in this world. Why, well for one thing he would probably kill me, two he is like that Rob guy who wears the trench coat, three he is probably a greasy business guy. COB - Are You Dead Yet is an awsome song. Over and out Googy Mog Dungo Vaster Miger. Hugo Rules. Supertron Random Forever

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda like your style Mr Random, cute but not too cute. Now listen Up!! Im going to the top - you wanna come with?? Meet my amgioes?? Its up to you - take a choice now. See you!

December 16, 2006 8:59 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

Well actually it is Mr.Gary Supertron not Mr. Random and I also don't think Cute Describes us. But you going to the top doesn't seem like its gonna happen. Your blog offers nothing more than ours. But my goal is not to be an internet millionaire. Supertron random is just something to do.

December 17, 2006 9:25 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home