Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What Would You Do?

What would you do if
- Your boss spit in your face for doing a bad job?
- If you fell down a flight a of stairs and a kid kicked you in the nuts for knocking whatever they had in their hands while you were falling?
- If you worked in a store where you cleaned washrooms and you saw who just had a huge dump in the sink?
- If you were forced into hearing country music for six hours straight?

5 Comments:

Blogger Castro Stevis said...

i would be very disturbed and would probably kill myself

August 31, 2006 4:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Not me, heh, tomorrow is friday, and then is weekend, all the dust-suckers can sit on my back.
-America is ....tell-ah-vision.
-...
-Mexico is .....woo-oden
-...
-Mexico is ....the rain-bow. The rainbow is ....... wooden.

August 31, 2006 5:27 p.m.

 
Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

And I talked to a Foxy Lady this evening, kqk, kqk, kqk.
She looks a bit like: http://kim-fontaine.com/
Can you imagine? You can, do you?

If my boss spits in my face, heh, he will never, never get me. Let him try... just let him try...
Country music? Oh, dear, try this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpET6P9Chmg

August 31, 2006 5:38 p.m.

 
Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Dr. Nice, it's here you got to be.
Get the women and kids someplace safe, and placeer een woordje.
'urp

Gary, I'm trying to invite Dr. Nice into Supertron, but he's a bit shy. Shy, shy, shy....
'urp

August 31, 2006 5:43 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who do you think is the master-mind behind Mike and Ike jellybeans? I've always been partial to Ike myself, I get the vibe that Mike is just a freeloading hoser tagging along for the ride and stealing Ike's thunder for such a delicious confectionery. Why can't I lick my own elbow?

August 31, 2006 10:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home