Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

People on My MSN

If I told you to look at this blog and you are reading this. Thank you. Colleen I added you so if you are reading this you probably think I am really nuts. For the rest of you morons out there you can add the blog mail but I don't use it much.
If I have never said before, I really hate MY Space websites. They all suck and the people that make them are usually liars. They say they are 30 but they are really 13 or vice versa. I won't even click on a MY Space site. That is why I use blogger. It is a lot better.
Leave a comment people. You canalso ask me a question in the box .

1 Comments:

Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Same about http://www.firefox.com/
Use good stuff.
Let "Internet Explorer" be what it is: BROL-VAN-HIER-TOT-GINDER.

(Google-it if y're curious.)

August 30, 2006 3:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home