Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Who Does More?

Have you ever noticed how people always look up to others with high paying jobs. Say if you saw an engineer and a prson who works for burger king, who do you think is better? Answer honestly, you think that the engineer is better don't you? Don't You now?
Will I got a question for you that you should answer in the comment box.
How does more for society: A Doctor or a Garbage Man? Answer in the comment box.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Does not depend on their professions, depends on how they talk to you, how they behave. I'm an electrician, how cares about that? Only the boss, and he is a professional dust-sucker. OK for me, I'm not jealous.
At work I try to be a kind of a college. Electrician is just the funny thing, the stuff I make a living with? No, living is behaving like a human. Watch out: electricity can be dangerous, don't play with it, call me.

August 24, 2006 12:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Bina Simon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 06, 2021 7:03 a.m.

 
Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire ipswich

May 08, 2021 4:00 a.m.

 
Blogger yahya said...

Electrician is just the funny thing, the stuff I make a living with? No, living is behaving like a human. Watch out: electricity can be dangerous, don't play with it, call me. https://supertronrandom.blogspot.com/2006/08/who-does-more.html

March 15, 2022 9:32 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home