Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Requisition Form T-12B73

To: Gary, Director of Shit-Related Activities at Supertron Random

I, Monk Coppola, am formally submitting form T-12B73, requesting the insertion of a butt-rubbing tree in the vicinity of the Van-Allen Belt. I have been recieving complaints from various deer in the sub-basement. They claim to have a serious case of assrash. If they do not stop hounding me, I will have to speak with your boss' daughter, or that certain sexy co-worker that you were telling me about last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home