Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Monk Coppola: Does He Exist ?

Yes, Monk Coppola exists but he hasn't put anything on Supertron in a while. I see him a lot and he is always on his computer but he never updates. Oh well, I make up for it. Check out his profile.
I call his house looking for a friend of ours the Pickle. Instead of hello, I get " What do you want?" What the hell is wrong with him I wonder. Maybe its because he only slept for like an hour. I was talkin to Stevis about it when he was sucking his bro into buying him a video game. I know how I am answering the phone when he calls me again.

Monk Coppola: Make A Rant! Hey Nick and Stevis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home