Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lets Find Out What Other Bloggers Think

I am going to start asking them what they think of Supertron Random by hitting next blog and copying it into there comment box. I will tell them to leave an answer in the comment box. Like usual I am assuming that we won't get many replies but we will try hard any way.
P.S. The Supertron Random movie will begin filming soon. When it is done it will be put on to Google Video and possibly You Tube. Hi Colleen!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Hi Gary, What do I think of Supertron Random? I'll have a look & think about it. But you didn't rate "van Wanken", did you?
The main stuff I'm doing is
http://acvcolagent.skynetblogs.be/
It's in Dutch, but there's pictures too.
In English, I hit this in the afternoon,
http://www.epetitions.net/julywar/index.php

I'll be back,

Surp

August 06, 2006 11:55 a.m.

 
Blogger Pal y Qualp said...

Hi, me again. Got a guitar, but never learned how to play it with real sound... Lots of stuff on your Supertron. Should be more pictures, reading is too much for me, today is that. Just did read A.E. van Voght Null-A the three volumes. Look for it at Wikipedia (sorry for the one that hates Wikipedia) or google or whatever or even here: http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/

All yours,

Surp

August 06, 2006 12:08 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out www.randomcrapblog.blogspot.com
It will be updated soon Gary Garrison.

August 07, 2006 10:50 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home