Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, August 04, 2006

WTF

- Mimes Don't touch, even themselves
- Franksters rants are awsomw
- There is a nuke in my pocket ( read Battery Rant by Frankster of the Freaks)
- The skunkape ( what is it?)
- Bring back G3 and check out Gigantour 2006
- Stare at the sun, life gets simple when you fry yourself into retardation.
- Wow, I must be smart retard fer noing dat.
- I wat bern in septober
- Mr.Clean is nobodys hero
- That is such an awsome song
- Check out the song " Dog Years" by Rush, it is just so damn awsome.
- The shit on the bottom of my shoe is worth more than some peoples attitudes.
- Ask Mr.Gary Supertron a question in the comment box.
- This sucks so bad, I was hoping to have one as good as Monk Coppola's. $$&&^*&^)(&@#%$@%$
- Monk Coppola is an idiot ( respond back to this Monk) he never posts on this thing. Post something, I don't care what the hell it is even if it is about horny ants biting monkey cocks.

3 Comments:

Blogger SilentSoul said...

I dont understand ..what pooped means?

August 04, 2006 3:41 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one... this is such a nice blog... funny too... hahaha... ill be looking foreward to your next post!!!

August 06, 2006 10:26 a.m.

 
Blogger linah said...

haha, well thank you for enjoying my blog.. I think your posts are quite amusing to :)

August 08, 2006 12:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home