Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Orange Juice With Pulp is Gross!!!!!!!!

I can not stand drinking orange juice with pulp, it is just gross. That gross old feeling of particles of orange pieces going into your mouth and on the side of your face. If I want pulp in my juice I will just squeeze the oranges myself.
Sunny D is the fakest kind of juice you can ever drink. It is fortified with usless vitamins and losers like Steve make bongs out of them. It is so crappy. Don't waste your money on Metimucial( I think that is spelled incorrectly) unless you are so constpated that you can't quit thinking about having a dump. Tropicana is the only orange juice to buy. It is because it didn't kill the monkies it was tested on. supertronblog@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home