Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mustafa Hamido Contribution #4

My first visit to the Umayyad Mosque, the first Wednesday, May 17, 2006I visited Umayyad mosque last summer. It was my first visit to it. A lot of Iranians were crowded in front of its main gate waiting the gate to be opened. It was 10.30. I had just finished my work in Higher education ministry. I stand up in front of its (ministry) gate from 8.30. They didn't allow me to enter until 9.30. I finished my work and left to the Umayyad mosque. I was surprised from what I see. A prestigious building is in front of me. It was something unbelievable. I was at the center of the history. Every thing is old and beautiful. A cast of actors and actress with a well known director Hisham Churbaji were creating their well known series Spot light. Finally the gate had opened. The crowd flowed into the mosque. I was one of them.
Mustafa Hamido


Editor: This sounds cool but I don't think I am going anytime soon. Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home