Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mustafa Hamido Contribution #3

I need a helpSunday, May 14, 2006Some times, the idea of suicide invade me. I don't know really how I can escape from it. My life is a kind of boring and depression. Every thing in my life is from others made. I don't have an ability to decide what I really want. No body is ready to negotiate my Ideas and what I am thinking about. Lack of friend who can understand me might be my biggest problem. My sensitivity to what I hear or read or listen makes all my life in trouble. I need a help.


Editor: I am confused. I am Sure that you will be fine Mustafa. Supertron Random wishs you well. Gary. You could always try playing paintball to keep things interesting for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home